Looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast that can be easily customized to suit your taste buds? Banana overnight oats without chia seeds may be the answer! Whether you’re in a rush in the morning or craving a filling and delicious breakfast, this recipe can be the perfect solution.
Over the past few years, overnight oats have become a trendy breakfast option. And it’s not hard to see why. Not only are they easy to make, but they also require no cooking and can be prepared ahead of time. The basic recipe for overnight oats includes oats, a liquid, and a sweetener such as honey or maple syrup. When left to sit overnight, the oats soak up the liquid resulting in a creamy and satisfying meal.
(You can find some related overnight oats without chia seeds recipes at:
- Overnight Oats Without Chia Seeds or Yogurt
- Chocolate Overnight Oats Without Chia Seeds
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Without Chia Seeds
- Protein Overnight Oats Without Chia Seeds)
By adding mashed bananas to your overnight oats, you can enhance the taste and add more nutrients. Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, vitamin C, fiber, and vitamin B6. They also contain antioxidants that can aid digestion and regulate blood sugar levels.
Making banana overnight oats without chia seeds is a simple process. Start by combining old-fashioned oats, your choice of milk, mashed banana, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt in a bowl or mason jar. Mix well to ensure that all ingredients are evenly distributed, and then cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least four hours.
What’s great about this recipe is the ability to make it your own. If you prefer a sweeter breakfast, you can add more honey or maple syrup. If you want a creamier texture, you can add more milk or even a scoop of Greek yogurt. And you can experiment with different toppings like sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or a drizzle of nut butter.
Not only is banana overnight oats without chia seeds delicious, but it’s also nutritious. Oats are a great source of fiber, protein, iron, magnesium, and other essential vitamins and minerals. They’re also low in calories, making them perfect for a healthy breakfast that will keep you feeling full and satisfied throughout the morning. Milk is also a good source of calcium and vitamin D, which are vital for bone health, and it provides essential protein and other nutrients.
In conclusion, banana overnight oats without chia seeds is a fantastic breakfast option that’s both healthy and convenient. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast on a busy morning or a nutritious and filling meal to start your day, this recipe is perfect. Give it a try and see how delicious and satisfying it can be!
Banana Overnight Oats Without Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice dairy, almond, soy, etc.
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: sliced banana chopped nuts, and/or a drizzle of nut butter
- In a small bowl or mason jar, combine the oats, milk, mashed banana, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Cover the bowl or jar with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- In the morning, give the oats a good stir to make sure they are well combined.
- If desired, add your favorite toppings, such as sliced banana, chopped nuts, and/or a drizzle of nut butter.
- Enjoy your delicious and nutritious breakfast!
Lance has been passionate about the plant-based diet and we have been following a whole food plant-based diet for over 5 years. We focus on health, natural healing, weight management, animal rights, and the health of the planet and environment by focusing on whole plant-based foods and sustainable practices.
Learn more at the About Me page and follow on social media at the links below.